Lyra is a steel 47-m (154-ft), four-deck yacht that is built to the ocean yacht standard, unlike most other yachts in the Red Sea. Lyra has 15 comfortable double cabins on board, and the interiors are decorated with materials of the highest quality.
Lyra’s owners and experienced crew members who have worked together for many years provide impeccable service and attention to the needs of each guest. There is excellent cuisine, varied and plentiful food, and fresh pastries and fruit every day.
On the lower deck there are 11 double cabins with two twin beds or one double bed. Two cabins with a double bed and two cabins with a choice of one double or two twin beds are located on the main deck.
All cabins have a private bathroom with a shower, air conditioning, TV, mini fridge, wardrobe, and safe.
Lyra’s main deck is home to a restaurant serving daily local and European cuisine, as well as fresh pastries, fruits, delicious snacks, a variety of seafood, and soft drinks, and all of these are included in the tour price. On the upper deck, there is a spacious indoor lounge with TV, DVD and audio system, where it will be convenient to gather in the evening to watch videos of the day. On the sun deck there is an area with sun loungers where you can relax after a kite set, as well as a bar and a Jacuzzi for 8 people.
- Year manufactured: 2021 15 double/twin cabins Engines: 3 MAN engines: 2 x 1350 HP, 1 x 850 HP Silent generators: 2 x 100 kW, 1 x 100 kW, 1 emergency generator x 40 kW 2 Yamaha inflatable motor boats: 75 HP
- 15 double/twin cabins Engines: 3 MAN engines: 2 x 1350 HP, 1 x 850 HP Silent generators: 2 x 100 kW, 1 x 100 kW, 1 emergency generator x 40 kW 2 Yamaha inflatable motor boats: 75 HP
- Engines: 3 MAN engines: 2 x 1350 HP, 1 x 850 HP Silent generators: 2 x 100 kW, 1 x 100 kW, 1 emergency generator x 40 kW 2 Yamaha inflatable motor boats: 75 HP
- Silent generators: 2 x 100 kW, 1 x 100 kW, 1 emergency generator x 40 kW
- 2 Yamaha inflatable motor boats: 75 HP
Services and entertainment on board
- Daily cleaning Air conditioning of the salon and cabins Bar Jacuzzi TV with DVD and audio system Snorkeling Board games Kayaks Fishing from a boat
- Air conditioning of the salon and cabins
- TV with DVD and audio system
- Board games
- Fishing from a boat
- European cuisine
- Local cuisine
- Vegetarian meals and meals for special dietary needs (must be requested in advance)
- Fresh pastries and fruit daily
- Beer and wine
- Hot and cold drinks
- Snacks throughout the day
Navigation, communication, and safety
- Radio communication
- Life jackets
- Fire alarm and fire extinguishing system
- Oxygen unit
- First-aid kit
- Satellite and cellular communications
- Water pump
- Team trained to provide first aid